Add some warmth and personality to your home with this amber orange wool berber kilim rug. Handwoven with decorative friezes and featuring simple yet powerful symbols in shades of black and pastel colors, this rug is both beautiful and meaningful. The eye symbol represents protection and the burdock symbol represents abundance.
The traditional symbols and handwoven texture of the rug would add a touch of authenticity and cultural charm, while the bold amber orange color is inviting and would add a pop of color to a neutral room or bring some warmth and character to a more exotic decor style.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅