Introducing the 100% wool MARETH kilim rug, a unique and original piece from the region of Kairouan.
This earth-colored rug is handwoven with a beautiful combination of multi-colored traditional patterns and symbols, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of Anatolian and Berber traditions. The rug features intricate hair band designs, representing beauty and femininity, as well as burdock symbols for prosperity, and amulets, eyes, and fishes for protection, while diamonds add an elegant touch, representing womanhood.
With its versatile style, this kilim rug complements a variety of interiors, from eclectic and bohemian to rustic and traditional, making it the perfect statement piece to bring warmth and character to any room in your home.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅