This 100% Wool Handmade Tunisian Kilim is an exquisite piece that features a harmonious blend of beige and black, embodying an elegant and timeless appeal.
Incorporated into the intricate design of this striking kilim are the symbolic Berber motifs of Burdock, Seeds, and Diamond Frieze. The Burdock represents abundance and prosperity, while the Seeds symbolize fertility, capturing the essence of life's bountiful nature. The Diamond Frieze, representing the woman as the matrix of life, adds depth and significance to this artisanal piece.
Crafted from high-quality wool, this kilim is not only visually stunning but also offers durability and comfort. The dense weave provides a luxurious underfoot experience, ensuring that this kilim is a functional and aesthetic addition to your home.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅