Add a touch of color and joy to your home with this vibrant 100% wool OUERDANINE kilim rug. Expertly handwoven and adorned with a combination of multi-colored traditional Berber patterns and symbols, this rug is a true masterpiece.
The weaving combs represent creativity and femininity, while the partridge eyes symbolize the women. The burdocks are for prosperity, and the amulets, eyes, and fishes provide protection. The diamonds represent the beauty and strength of women.
This rug is bursting with vibrant colors, including pink, red, orange, yellow, and blue, and is sure to add warmth and personality to any room in your home. It's a one-of-a-kind piece that is sure to be a conversation starter. This piece is probably the most joyful and playful rug in our collection, and it's sure to bring a smile to your face every time you walk into the room.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅