Crafted from 100% wool, the Earth grey kilim rug from Gafsa seamlessly blends traditional patterns and symbols with a modern twist. This kilim is handwoven with vibrant, multicolored patterns and symbols that have been reimagined and updated with a contemporary flair. The burdock symbols represent prosperity, while the watercourses symbolise life.
The rug's neutral and elegant earth grey color effortlessly complements a wide range of decor styles and color schemes. The use of multicolored geometrical patterns and symbols infuses the rug with a fresh and modern appeal.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅