Experience the rich cultural heritage of the Berber people with this 100% wool light beige berber kilim rug, where traditional symbolism meets modern minimalism. The striking black on yellow friezes of symbols, featuring the protective eye and abundance symbol of the burdock, embodies a powerful yet understated beauty.
Handwoven with precision and care, this kilim rug seamlessly blends tradition and modernity, making it a versatile addition to any interior design. The minimalistic design of the rug fits perfectly in a modern and minimalist setting, while its traditional symbols add a touch of authenticity to a bohemian decor style.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅