Discover the mesmerizing HAYET Kilim, a 100% natural wool red and multicolored traditional rug, and a remarkable piece of art that masterfully illustrates the intricate balance between manhood and womanhood with its rich patterns and symbols.
This vibrant handwoven kilim showcases symbols such as a diamond frieze representing women as the matrix of life and hair band for womanhood, but also fish bones and Sultan's flags for masculinity. These motifs gracefully intertwine, emphasizing the complementary balance between the roles of men and women in the berber life and culture.
The versatile design of this Tunisian Kilim makes it a perfect fit for a range of interior styles. Its warm hues and intricate patterns enhance earthy or rustic spaces, accentuate bohemian or eclectic interiors, and serve as a statement piece in minimalist or contemporary settings, adding depth, character, and cultural heritage to any home.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅