Infuse your home with a burst of color and happiness with this joyful 100% wool JOUMINE Kilim rug. Skillfully handwoven and embellished with an array of multi-colored traditional Berber patterns and symbols, this rug is a genuine work of art.
Weaving combs signify creativity and femininity, while partridge eyes symbolize women. Burdocks represent prosperity, and amulets, eyes, two-stinged scorpions, and fishes offer protection. Diamonds embody the beauty and strength of women.
Featuring a lively mix of colors such as pink, orange, yellow, green and blue, this rug is guaranteed to bring warmth and character to any space in your home. It's a unique piece that will undoubtedly spark conversation.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅