This stunning 100% Wool Light Brown Handmade Tunisian Kilim is a perfect amalgamation of traditional Berber culture and modern design aesthetics. This piece is handwoven with love and precision by skilled Tunisian artisans, who bring with them years of experience and the rich heritage of their craft.
Prominently woven into this kilim are the symbolic Burdock and Watercourse motifs, which hold deep cultural significance in Berber traditions. The Burdock, a testament to prosperity and abundance, blends harmoniously with the Watercourse symbol - a representation of life's flow, bringing forth a narrative of wealth and continuity.
The kilim features a delightful light brown shade that radiates warmth and homeliness. Its neutral tone pairs seamlessly with a variety of interior design styles, from modern and minimalist to classic and traditional.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅