Discover the enchanting 100% natural wool beige TEBOULBOU Kilim rug, a mesmerizing creation that melds age-old Berber golden and blue symbols and patterns into a contemporary masterpiece.
This captivating handwoven rug unveils a cozy beige backdrop, which plays host to a rich tapestry of meaningful symbols, each celebrating essential elements of the Berber life and culture. Seeds grace the design, heralding fertility, while diamonds pay homage to women as the matrix of life. Sultan's flags embody masculinity, and the double weaving comb epitomizes fertility and creativity. Trees, symbolizing an easy life and happiness, complete the harmonious arrangement of motifs.
The TEBOULBOU Kilim's captivating colors and natural wool allow it to blend seamlessly with diverse interiors. Its earthy hues enhance rustic, farmhouse, and country styles, while adding warmth and life to modern spaces.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅