This stunning Greige Wool Tunisian Kilim from Gafsa is a true masterpiece of traditional Tunisian craftsmanship that reflects the rich heritage and history of the region. Expertly handwoven by skilled artisans using premium-quality wool, this kilim promises to elevate the aesthetic of any space.
It features the iconic budrock and fibula symbols, steeped in the millennia-old Berber tradition. The burdock represents prosperity, while the Fibula, a timeless emblem of unity and protection, reflects the deep bond that ties communities together.
Our Greige Wool Tunisian Kilim is perfect for adorning living rooms, bedrooms, or even hallways, adding warmth and character to your home.
By choosing this authentic Tunisian Kilim, you're not only investing in a beautiful piece of home décor but also in a legacy of traditional artistry that has been passed down through generations.
Wool rug hand-woven on a cotton base.
All of our products are handcrafted, making each product unique.
Slight variations and imperfections can occur, but we strive to make truthful pictures which grasp the most of their original look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within 3 - 5 business days after the order placement.
Returns accepted and fully refunded (incl. shipping costs for EU) in original condition within 14 days after reception.
Cleaning at regular intervals (sweeper is to be privileged)
Kilims are for indoor use, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
More details in our FAQ (for stains, shampooing, professional care…)
At Koom, we value fairness & transparency
The figure above shows an approximate breakdown of the costs making up for the price of this product. We distinguish 5 items:
- Artisan fares represent the share of artisans and/or structure (e.g. cooperative)
- Operational Costs comprise all expenses needed for the company to function and deliver the goods (logistics, banking and accounting, marketing)
- Artisan Support Provision to support initiatives helping Artisans sustain their craft
- Koom Margin allows us to be paid, invest in the company and expand our product offering
- VAT, which should need no introduction😅